Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Debriefing at the pub - 2 September

I've mentioned in a previous blog about dinner with Steve Collins, so I'll just mention briefly the other beer drinking we did on our last day in London. 

We went to another pub, where the boys had been while we did our women's business, and did a bit of debriefing together. 

There's still stuff to add, but overall, I thought it was great to hear stories of diverse communities embracing less formal and less traditional ways of being community gathering as part of the body of Christ. 

My main question concerning ordained ministry, its shape and role in alt.church is unanswered still, though there has been much to inform my thinking about the possibilities. This thinking will no doubt remain unfinished, even when it is time to retire ... 

No comments: