From 2015, Sarah has been sought after for pulpit supply across southern Scotland, in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Falkirk and the Upper Clyde Parish, in Church of Scotland and United Reformed congregations.
Sarah has continued her involvement with 'fresh expressions' of church as participant in The Gathering and as part of the support team for Methodist Church Venture FX workers.
Sarah is an active member of the Greyfriars Kirk congregation in Edinburgh, regularly called upon to offer her gifts of reading, performance and poetry.
|I shaved my head for Lent|
one year, in solidarity with all
the folk in my congregation
touched by cancer - which
was all of us in one long and awful
season: a prophetic and pastorally
encouraging act, as I discovered
- serving communion with the UCA president at the National Christian Youth Convention on the Gold Coast in 2011
- leading protestant communion at The Glen Workshops in Santa Fe, also 2011
- being interviewed on radio as one of 19 ordinands in the UCA in South Australia in 2010
- conducting the wedding for her sister (with bridesmaid's dress beneath the liturgical robes)
- and a full immersion baptism of a faithful 8 year old.
Prayer & Liturgy
Easter story encounters available for download through Wild Goose Publications.
The Best of All News: three monologues in the characters of Mary, Peter and Thomas, after the resurrection of Jesus.
With Intuition, Imagination, and Love: gathering for contemplation and anointing, shaped by poems by Sarah Agnew and Jan Sutch Pickard.
Collections of story, poetry, prayer and liturgy for the season of Advent/Christmas/Epiphany available through Proost.
If you would like to read scripts of Sarah's sermons (aka reflections), please click here.