Thursday, 13 August 2015

open to play and imagine

Feedback from participants in my workshop on emotion in storytelling last week has come through – with superb efficiency, I am impressed!

From the comments, what people appreciated about the workshop most was:
  • Keeping the discussion flowing
  • Affirming ideas expressed
  • Simple exercises w/emotions
  • The openness of conversation led exquisitely by Sarah.
  • Permission to play and imagine
The only suggested improvement was for 'more time' - and all of those who completed feedback forms would take a workshop with me again.

I am grateful for such positive responses, and for the openness and willingness of the participants to engage in conversation and play.


Find out more about the kind of workshops I can offer here, and invite me to come and play with your group, students, leaders, congregation – through play and imagination comes nurture of our wellbeing.

No comments: