Friday, 22 June 2012

of pizza and stories

My friends Michelle and Craig will be happy with this latest booking for my 'WA Tour' - Pizza and Stories with the WA Lay Preachers' Association! (the three of us, with various other friends, have gathered for 'emerging pizza' nights sporadically over the past three or four years, exploring our emerging ideas about alternative ways to do and be 'church')

At this workshop, we'll be exploring storytelling and public speaking after sharing a meal - pizza - together. I think I might prepare some meal-time stories in honour of the occasion ...

3 comments:

Craig Mitchell said...

nice... remember to tell them about the Priest Calendar...

sarah said...

there must be a number of stories I could tell from that calendar ... ;o)

Michelle said...

Ha! Travel well Sarah, and let me know if you want the calendar of the men who may - or may not be! - priests as a prop ;-)